I’m posting this because I can’t decide if I like it or not. Sure, it looks sweet and it’d be welcome to ride with the crew but do I like it?
What do you think, yay or nay?
46 Notes/ Hide
- rookster95 likes this
- mahallee likes this
- masayuki-akiba likes this
- oldmotorbiker reblogged this from garageprojectmotorcycles
- rrrick likes this
- gibsart reblogged this from rumble-tumble
- gibsart likes this
- lacedtales reblogged this from garageprojectmotorcycles and added:
- jadyn55 likes this
- filippo-z likes this
- jersfood answered: it’s a motorcycle. It’s awesome. If you straddle the engine: WIN!
- blueyes likes this
- 03poe17hobbit11 answered: totally should go for it!
- tomorrowmaybetomorrowmaybe answered: Take it from an authority on good looking motorcycles. This motherfucker is a beaut.
- roropalmer reblogged this from garageprojectmotorcycles
- garageprojectmotorcycles likes this
- sansaser likes this
- alexc1ted answered: yes
- habermannandsons answered: Can’t go wrong with a Dunstall Honda!
- habermannandsons likes this
- davepickard answered: Yay, for sure! Looks sweet…
- ghaash reblogged this from rumble-tumble
- the-rd likes this
- rumble-tumble reblogged this from garageprojectmotorcycles
- queerthing answered: yay but i would definitely take off the wind shield
- menosodio said: There’s something about the seat that isn’t doing it for me… It may be too long.
- fingeringtheworld answered: nay. looks like a taxi.
- fyw likes this
- icantthinkofareallycoolname answered: Looks like a 94? I could be wrong, I’ve yet to learn more about bikes. Eithery way, I say yay.
- motorcyclesanddesign answered: I really think the front fairing it way too big. Put a chrome round headlight up there and i would like it a lot.
- winkizl likes this
- ghaash likes this
- harsh1101 likes this
- cranking-up-da-volume answered: It looks like a bee… but it seems too…. long? I mean I don’t know what to think about it, it looks nice but ridiculous too…
- garageprojectmotorcycles posted this